Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Workout Questions

Question 1:  Should a "beginner" take a complete rest day or does it depend on how they feel?  I started working out last Tuesday & took both Saturday & Sunday off to be with family.  I feel like crap now & am wondering if it is because I didn't work out at all.  I plan on doing something daily from now on.

Question 2:  Anybody confined to a wheelchair here?  Just wondering what your workouts look like.

AM (3-4 days per week) - Weight Machines 40 lbs, 10 reps x 3 sets - only 4 machines are accessible at my local YMCA

AM (opposite days) - Arm Ergometer 15 minutes - 30 sec / 1 min speed intervals

PM (daily) - Arm Ergometer 30 minutes - resistance level intervals (level 4.5 for 10 minutes, level 6 for 5 minutes, repeat) & Swim 30 minutes


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment