Tuesday, September 3, 2013

When should I expect results?

I started this process this week, after hitting an all time postpartum low of eating 20 cupcakes over the course of 24 hours... Weighing in around 156 pounds. I'm on day four after dieting and working out for a minimum of 10 minutes a day as well as exclusively breast feeding. By day 2 I was at 153.8 but now on day four it says I'm back at 156? The first few days I was so hungry I could hardly sleep at night so maybe I put myself in starvation mode? But yesterday I ate super close to my calorie Max and I weighed myself again today around 2 after working out and it says I'm back at 156? Should I be cutting more calories or is it just water weight? I'm lost... I can't cut to 1200 or anything like that because I'm nursing but even when I eat 2000 I still feel hungry all the time. Please help!

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment