Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Help/advice on how to stop binging!

So lately I have been having a horrible time with binging.  I've been in rehab multiple times for Anorexia and Bulimia but truly never had the urge to binge on great amounts of food before.  Lately before I go to bed I will eat breakfast and lunch before I even go to bed, excersise, and than only have coffee till dinner the next day.  This once again has gotten so out of control, when I binge I know what I am doing and where it is going to get me, but it is so uncontrollable.  All my old thoughts and fears are coming back but in new ways.  The good news is that I am not purging after, but excersising.  I am worried though, I already have complications, can binging cause stress on your body?I would just like to know if anyone else is going through this crazy cycle.  I dont even feel in control, i feel out of control.

Thanks for listening!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment