Tuesday, September 3, 2013

back to square one, and finally motivated again

about two summers ago I was so close to achieving my  personal ideal weight of 160. i managed to get down to 185 (from 270) and only had 15 pounds to go!

Then I moved to a new state for an internship and now, two years later, i don't know what happened. between culinary classes, a second internship and all of life's craziness, despite the fact that I was still pretty active with bike riding almost every day to get to school and work, i managed to put all my weight back on and I'm now sitting back at 270 pounds.

I'm disappointed that I managed to let all my hard work go to waste, but I'm looking forward to getting back to where I was.

and the bright side is that it took me 2 years to gain what I lost in 1, so it could have turned out much worse i suppose.

I've been wallowing about this for a month or so now, but I'm finally back in a mind set that I feel determined to get back to where I was, hopefully reach my goal this time, and stay there

(Something that blows my mind though, is that last time I was at 270, i was in a size 22 going on a size 24, I went down to a size 14, and now that I'm this weight again, I'm still in a size 18. weird.)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment