Monday, September 9, 2013

Help! Few questions befor doctor! My diet, feel like relapsing :(

Hi, recently I've been trying to recover from anorexia and I aim for at least 2500 calories a day although I find it very hard to get to it without eating lots of carbs and sugar and processed foods. All of my snacks consists of a sweet rather than savory food items such as Lunabars, Clif bars, donuts, cookies, biscuits, yogurt. I have a lot of questions and I will be seeing a nutritionist soon this week but I would like to have some answers beforehand.

1.) Is it truly alright for me to eat this much carbs and junk? I realized that my diet is very narrow and kinda unbalanced. Does it matter, at this stage, what I eat or is it more important to get the right amount, not caring about where it comes from??

2.) Will eating more of carbs and sugar make me more fat than of I were to eat proteins and fats?

3.) And this is kinda if topic but I was just wondering, is it bad to be even a little underweight? I mean I look completely normal, like my belly is larger than before (A LOT larger!) and before my ED when I was at a normal weight I would look out of shape and chubby, although I ran cross country and ate a balanced meal. I'm scared that I'll look a lot worse than before I got my ED and look even fatter and unfit.?

4.) Do I really need to have 2500+ calories? I'm 5' 3'' and weigh currently 95 lbs. I don't look terribly skinny, and I actually look pretty normal. I've had tried a diet of around 1800-2000 calories and seemed to gain weight perfectly fine. Why is 2500+ the magic number for recovery?

5.) Will I look like a fatty or something because of all the sugar I eat? I read everywhere that glucose and sugar just gets stored as fat. I'm really scared and confused. I eat way too much, won't I get diabetes or something or like cause an even worse disease, worse than my current state?

6.) Can I exercise? Or is it absolutely no exercise?! I can't believe that to recover, you have to eat a minimum of 2500 AND with no exercise? Won't I just be even more out if shape looking and look like a flabby, chubby person? THANK YOU!! ?For anyone that replies! Any advice is appreciated right now, especially with all the questions, stress and confusion I have. I really need some answers, anything even a tip. All this pressure is making feel like relapsing which I am trying to prevent and conquer! Thank you!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment