Monday, September 9, 2013

gaining too fast?

Hello i was just wondering if there's anyone who can give me some advice?

I'm 14, recovering/recovered from anorexia. I gained weight in hospital at the beginning of my recovery on about 3000 cals and when i got home i gradually decreased to about 2000 - 2500 cals and maintained for 2 and a half months (i was sneaky because i was still supposed to keep gaining, but i insisted that i could take care of things myself and kept fooling my mum and doctor into thinking i was eating loads but maintaining because i was 'banking nutrition'. Silly me i wish i just kept gaining :/ ). 

Recently I wanted to gain a bit more weight to look and feel better. Which is great, i feel like i am really free and over my ed. So for the last couple of weeks i have increased what i eat each day; in just the last week i have been eating pretty much whatever i see, I reckon about 3500-4000+ cals? I am 170cm tall and I weighed 48kg this morning when i woke up. Which means i have gained almost 2 kilos in the last week.

Is this okay or should i try to slow it down a bit since I'm at a healthy weight already and i have had a regular period since i got out of hospital? 


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment