Monday, September 9, 2013

help with binging?

I've lost around 15 kilos since last November and have had no problem staying on a 1200 daily calorie intake with an occasional cheat day and I don't feel deprived. This past week however, I have been at a rather loose end at home by myself as it is college holidays for me. I've been stuck at home by myself bored and I've been eating non stop! I've probably had around 3 binge days in the past week but I don't think I would have had anymore that 1500cal access on top of my 1200 daily calories. These have not been 3 days in a row, they have been spread out so eg. Eat lots of junk on wed and go back to 1200 calories thur and fri and then junk on Saturday. I have also been exercising now every second night for around 2 weeks so that that would probably equal to 300cal burned? I only do 40 mins of moderate exercise. Anyway, will these 3 days do any harm? I will continue back to normal now as I have learnt my lesson- I feel like crap and bloated the next day and all over sick. Will I gain weight from these days? I'm really worried that I have reversed some of my weight lost efforts. The reason why I have just started exercising is because I had a collapsed lung and couldn't exercise for around 2 months until I got the 'ok' from the doctor.

Thanks for reading and your replies :)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment