Friday, August 9, 2013

Major need of some macro help! Experts PLEASE HELP!!

I am 5 6, 110 pounds, male and 20 years old. I currently upped my calories from 2200 to 2500. I am having some trouble figureing out what my macros should be. First protein, I have read alot about how lots is better for muscles and have also read that we dont need as much as we think. I know I could survive on like 80 grams or less if I wanted to. Since I upped my calories ive been eating 25%/150 grams. I only weigh 110 and I keep reading I only need 1g per pound of lean body mass which is only 110 grams(still over reccommended lower amount). Protein is expensive and I would rather eat less if I could. Is my protein too high or should I raise it even more? Next fat, I am not a person who eats alot of fat. In fact usually I have to add peanut butter or oil to raise the fat usually at  the end of the day. Is it ok if I only eat 20 percent of my calories from fat or do I need to raise this? Last is obviously  carbs. Last year I did tb 80/10/10 diet and it really worked for me. I felt incredible and went from being lazy and moody to active and happy. I had to stop when I  could not afford all the food (over 3k calories of fruit a day). Once i stopped again I felt tired and moody. I think my body runs better with more carbs because when I was on the 801010 I was eating like 600 grams of carbs a day and not gaining a pound. I know most people think they HAVE to eat low carbs to maintain a lean body but is it ok If I eat higher carbs? Please someone help me figure out what I should be eating, Im soo lost. what do you think about this, 2500 calorie, 55-65 fat, 140-160 protein and the rest carbs about 350grams?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment