Friday, August 9, 2013

recovery and weight loss

Hello amazing people!

This is my first time posting on here (ah!) but from the support I've seen in reading, I feel a lot less terrified. 

I am currently recovering from bulimia and binge eating disorder, and have been symptom free for almost 2 months. My issue is that I am at a weight that is clearly not healthy, because I do not look good or feel good at this weight. I am 22 years old, 5'5 and currently weigh about 180.... (don't judge, I know I am big...). Regardless of being symptom free and eating properly for almost two months (dietician and therapist), I still can not seem to lose weight. I am stuck between 177-182 every week. It is so frustrating!! I am in a much better place emotionally, but I just feel that until the weight comes off I can't be totally happy with myself because I can not be happy being fat at this weight! I just don't understand why the weight isn't coming off even though I've been eating properly and exercising regularly 4 times a week.

Any support, advice, help etc would be awesome!! THANKS!!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment