Monday, June 3, 2013

Calories for maintenance?

Hi all! I'm a 19 yr old girl, 5' 3", ~104-106 lbs (don't weigh myself much, it varies a bit). I dont log my food, but have been eating about 1600-1800 for a while, but lost some weight without trying (from about 110-112ish I think) over a few months. My energy also went down the drain, and my cycles became irregular. As for activity, I lift HEAVY & in circuit training style 4x a week for 45-60 min., cardio after each lifting session for 10 min, walk my dogs (brisk walk) for ~45 min. everday, on my feet half of the day doing light chores & just daily life activities. Days I dont work out I might take a bike ride for 30-45 min., do some yard work...or sit on my booty hehe :) I upped my intake to about 2000, but is this enough? I am not losing anymore weight, but I want to make sure it stays that way!

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment