Monday, December 10, 2012

Why are sports school Posters so expensive?

I would like to say a few posters put up on my wall in my home gym, preferably those that shows how to do exercises, but they are so expensive! These are the best I could find online, but they are all at least twenty dollar per piece!

Weight training stretches 24″ X 36″ laminated chart on Amazon. comDumbbell training 24″ X 36″ laminated chart (shoulders, back, leg & calf) on Amazon. comDumbbell Workout chart (chest, Biceps, Triceps, forearm) on Amazon. comAbdominal training 24″ X 36″ laminated chart on Amazon.com

They all look like they are of good quality and they are all laminated, but I don't need that. All I need is a simple paper poster to go on my wall in a frame. I want it large enough to see all the exercises and I want to show the beginning of the move and the end.

Plus, twenty dollar per piece?! Can I make a poster of something else for just six or seven bucks! Why are these about twenty dollars apiece?

If I buy them directly from Algra, can I get them for $ 13 and paper are:

Bruce Algra Fitnus Posters: series II

I found a good poster here download: iron manufacturer-strength Multiplied it is meant to be printed on paper of 11.5″ X 17.2″, so it is pretty high resolution.

Dumbbell exercise Poster 11 X 17

The problem with this poster is that it does not show you how to do the exercises. It shows they are only in one of the States.



View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment