Monday, December 10, 2012

Move in ways you would never expect

It is worded as follows:

.

I know that it's going to be their shoe that is supposed to be flexible, but I love this ad because it is correct about the exercise. When I've been exercising regularly and do my cardio after stretching, I find that I am able to go in a way that I couldn't. I am much more flexible than I was before I started to exercise.

I am also stronger. I can lift my bowling ball more grocery bags and don't feel like such a tax more.

I can go the distance. I can walk further before I tucker. If we here a hill, can I do this without stopping for a rest.

When I exercise regularly, I find myself moving in ways that I never expected and it's a delicious surprise!

Comments (0)--

View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment