Monday, December 10, 2012

The men who made us fat documentary

8: 00 am — Filed under: BewareDietExercise

Here's the full playlist for the BBC documentary, "the men who made us fat." It is worth a watch.

Now, the blame for the obesity epidemic is not the fault of the farmers who are trying to live a life. Too much food is not the problem. The wrong food is the problem. HFCs and sugar are bad for us. If our consumption of soda sweetened with sugar had increased as had it did with Hfcs, we would have gained as much weight. Both have fructose.

I don't know about everyone, I be snacked on between meals, because I was STARVING. I felt hungry all time because I was eating sugar all day long. Even when I was on Weight Watchers and losing weight, I did it with fruit smoothies, whole wheat bread and cereals Kashi. I was eating high carb all day long and it made me so hungry. Once I started eating low carb, evaporated my need for snacks during the day.

I do not believe that the attractiveness of food these constant hunger causes. I now eat good food, but avoid carbohydrates. My food tastes delicious, but I'm not obsessed food anymore. It is not the fact that food tastes so good that causes people to overeat. It is the carbohydrates.

I also agree not to entrust with the producers of foodstuffs. They are just trying to make good food and to sell. It is our responsibility not to buy.

This is a pretty good documentary, but it goes overboard on laying blame and enough time telling people what to do about not spend. I am less concerned about debt and more worried about how healthy.

via: don't miss BBC two's documentary

View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment