Monday, September 30, 2013

How many calories? How many meals? Help?

Hi! I'm a 19 year-old female, and I weigh 210 lbs. I'm a pescetarian, and I also live a sedentary lifestyle at the moment. I don't drink soda; the most "unhealthy" thing I drink is Crystal Light Iced Tea once every other day. I try to drink water often, but I rarely hit the 8 cup or more mark. My TDEE is 2200 cals a day, and my BMR is 1765.9. My goal weight is roughly 130~120, but I know that I will stop losing and start maintaining once I feel and look healthy.

The real questions are:

Is 1200~1400 enough to lose at least 2 lbs per week considering my weight and sedentary lifestyle? 

How often do I eat?

Thank you. :) I'm hoping one day I can hit my goal weight and love myself even more then I do now.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment