Sunday, September 22, 2013

Constipation after increased calories

Hi. I know that this has been asked many times before. But can I deal with ED recovery constipation without taking fibre supplements or laxatives?

I have been on an increased calorie diet for 3 weeks. Approximately 2000cals a day. I eat an average of 2 servings each of fruit and vegetables every day. I get an average of 23g fibre, 60g fat and 60g protein per day. Admittedly, my dietary fat comes from less-than-ideal sources such as chocolates and biscuits.

I usually go to the bathroom at least once a day. But I have been having gas cramps the past few days and keep feeling like I need the toilet today but nothing will come out...? It's rather annoying to feel like I need a poo but I can't have a poo! Any advice?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment