Sunday, September 22, 2013

Is anyone trying to lose 300lbs or more?

I have just joined today and would like to chat to people that weigh 300lbs or more but if anyone else wants to chat feel free. I weighed myself this morning and weigh 302lbs, I want to cry but have to keep a brave face for my boys. I was seeing a eating disorders therapist but that has stopped as I have just started a new job and because I live in a small village with hardly no bus service I have to rely on taxis which can get very expensive. I spoke to my doctor about this but there is nothing they can do. I feel stuck. So I'm hoping that by joining and getting into a healthy eating pattern I will lose weight' I'm not in a rush but I can't keep eating the way I'm going.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment