Sunday, September 22, 2013

I have binged for 28 days straight...13 pound weight gain.

went from being anorexic 5"4 and 100 pounds and gained 8 pounds over the span of a month and a half. was at 108-109 June 1st. i have binged every single day since june 2nd to june 30th where i am currently laying in bed eating an icecream bar. I am now 122 pounds-13 pounds heavier in 28 days. i work out 1 and a half to 2 hours everyday to try to counteract the binges cause i know by 10 or 11 pm they are coming. I have never heard of anyone binging to this extent. If i had to average my daily intake for the last 28 days it would probably be about 3500 calories a day. I've eaten anywhere from 2900 (on a couple of "good days") to 4700. im not even hungry. I just like to taste test everything in my cupboards and i feel the need to eat everything..just cause. I am so disgusted with myself..I hide in my room now..my mom even commented on my eating habits cause she noticed all of the food gone the other day that was there when she went to bed..im 17. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm thinking maybe a 5 day juice fast to start? I swear I must be the only person in the world who has binged for 28 days straight...disgusting :'(


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment