Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What is the most effective way to do exercise, particularly Calisthenics?

I only like certain forms of exercise, hate running and the gym, so calisthenics and walking are my favourite ways to exercise at the moment. I like doing other things such as ice-skating, swimming, gymnastics etc but they aren't available to me because of location. By calisthenics I mean things like jumping jacks, sit ups, push ups, squats and some other things that I don't know the names for.

So I was wondering, is calisthenics a good form of exercise?

And also, what is the best way to do it?

If I was to do 2 hours would it best to do it all at once, or in fragments?

Thanks for your help!

Ps. I know nothing about fitness, but I really want to get toned and more healthy.   


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment