Wednesday, August 14, 2013

ahhhhhh( maybe trigger)

I find myself on this forum so much of the day. Reading over and over the success stories. I'm constantly looking up info on food disorders. And fantasizing about food I don't eat. Makes me feel good day to look at a picture of pizza and go no your not Eatting that. I can't STOP thinking about what cals I'm Eatting I get nervous when I'm eating All I seem to do is think about my next meal or how I can make excuses for not having one. I know I'm going on here. It's a bit of a rant. I don't really have anyone I can talk to about this. My partner is in a bad way with his drinking And every day it seems he says something about me being fatter etc, I think he thinks its funny.. any advise on how to deal with the head that will not SHuT it?

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment