Saturday, August 31, 2013

Help, panicking

I ate SO MANY CARBS TODAY. I usually eat 100-150 carbs, 1,000-1,500 calories a day. I'm recovering from an eating disorder and am now up to 75 pounds at 4'5 and I'm 15. I have gained 15 pounds from my lowest weight.

I had sushi AND a huge chocolate cupcake today and I'm so worried I'll gain loads now since I'm trying my best to maintain. Would I gain from today?

Here's what I ate:

B - 2 eggs, mini whole wheat bagel with whipped cream cheese, 1 cup orange juice

S - 4 oz rice pudding, nature valley granola bar

L - banana with 2 tbsp almond butter

D - 1 container sushi and a peach

S - giant chocolate peanut butter cupcake

= 1,757 calories, 254 grams of carbs for one day!!! ): 8 cups water

I usually eat a lot healthier so I'm kinda freaking out and I don't really workout because I don't like it and I don't want to become obsessed with it


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment