Friday, August 23, 2013

Drop 10 Success Story: "I Haven't Felt This Good About Myself in a Long Time."

Tori Bachan, 21, of Brooklyn, New York, shed 10 pounds in five weeks (and counting!) with SELF's Drop 10 plan this spring. "I am so proud of all of the hard work I have been putting in and the results I continue to see on a daily basis," she says.

HER MOTIVATION

With her college graduation on the horizon, Bachan wanted to embrace a healthy lifestyle, but getting to the gym regularly and maintaining healthy eating habits--especially with her job as a music industry professional, which requires her to be on the road a lot--was a struggle. Instead of reaching for nutritious options, Bachan found herself in college dining halls or fast food joints, where healthy choices were harder to find.

Tori Bachan

THE PAYOFF

Courtesy of Drop 10, Bachan has a slew of new favorite healthy foods on her go-to menu. She keeps an eye out for Drop 10 superfoods when she's eating on the road, and when she's not traveling, she cooks more often rather than dining out. "I've been experimenting with quinoa," she says. "I make a breakfast quinoa with cut-up apples and cinnamon that tastes like apple pie in the morning--I'm obsessed." In general, her days are simply easier and more joyful. "The amount of energy I have now is insane. Plus, my confidence has skyrocketed. I feel better in my clothes, and it shows."

Now it's your turn: Sign up for the Drop 10 plan now and be on your way to losing two pounds a week!

If you shed pounds on our plan, we want to hear from you! Email us at eatright@self.com with the subject line "Drop 10 Success" and your story could be featured in the magazine or on Self.com.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment