Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Confused about logging activities

Hi All,

I've noticed the past couple of days that a lot of people are logging things like walking round the shops and dusting the house. Is it best to log every activity you do or just workouts or activities that you do for the exercise (like going for a walk)? or does it not even matter? I have a sedentary lifestyle (or somewhere around that, obviously everyone has busy days), i go twice a week to the gym for zumba class and try to take walks in the evening 1 hour or more (if the weather allows - been constant rain the past couple of weeks)... Anyway, I just wanted to know, do I need to adjust my calorie intake based on some days having more burn than others, and if so, is logging the activities the best way to work that out?

Thanks

Arwen


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment