Monday, June 24, 2013

Need help losing 5 lbs! PLEASE READ

Hello all,

I'm 5'5, 130, female and having a hard time losing 5 lbs. I have a TINY frame...ex my bra band is 28/30. So I can lose 5, probably more but 5 would be perfect! I have been stuck at 130 ish forever! My main thing is my stomach. It is not flat. I don't expect it to be super flat, but I do expect it to be bikini ready ( you get the idea) with all of the hard work I've put in. Also, my thighs could slim down a tad.

I work out but my workouts vary. I only do cardio right now as I did begin weight loss in a gym but no longer have a membership. I'll be getting it back like now though. Should I stop running until I'm able to get back in the gym and lift weights to build muscle to burn?

I jog about 4-5 miles usually burning 400 ish cals a few times/ wk. I'd say 4 tx/wk. so about 15 miles/ wk to be conservative. Think a school track, where im running 4 laps= 1 mile in about 9 mins so not super fast at all. But I'm thinking that maybe I eat too much? I eat about 1800 on a good day, regardless of exercise and about 2300 normally. I don't know if it's me being on this new birth control or what, but while I've always had a healthy appetite, it is huge now and growing. How many cals should I be consuming on workout days vs. non- workout days? Am I eating too much? My diet is balanced btw, and I eat normal amts of everything ( carbs, fats, etc).

Please help guys! Thanks


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment