Monday, June 24, 2013

HELP! dietitian versus BMI calculator

hi there

a few month ago i become slightly anorexic with my lowest bmi being 17. So it wasnt drastic but my parents still sent me to an inpatient clinic as there was things that happend in my past that i needed to sort out. I have been out for about 2 months. I am 174cm tall, almost 18 years old and i weigh currently 58kgs. Whenever i calculate my bmi it says i am a normal weight, but my parents and dietitian are insisting i get to a weight of atleast 60 kgs. I am currently not doing an sport which really doesnt help much. My dietitian says i should be having 2400 calories a day to gain weight but i am currently not getting in more than 1800. Please please give me some advice. I am soo confused!

Thanks


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment