Saturday, October 5, 2013

I blew my dinner tonight and help with major stomach cramp from exercising.

Yesterday, we went to the YMCA, and I did 200 reps of lifting 5 lb weights, and 7 minutes of the elliptical machine.

This morning, I woke up with a major stomach cramp on my lower left side. We went to the Y again this afternoon, and I did 20 minutes of the elliptical machine.

I still have the cramp, which hurts like a dog when I breathe, and I was wondering how I should treat it and how I should exercise or rest it out a day.

And I've been trying to eat healthier, but tonight we went to Ruby Tuesday, where I had 8 oz of Coke, 4 hot wings, 5 tortilla chips, 3 tbsp of spinach dip, half of my petite sirloin steak, 1/4 of white cheddar mashed potatoes with butter, and all of my broccoli.

So I'm really pissed off at myself for doing what I did tonight. I should've got water and the kid's menu grilled chicken with broccoli.

So anyways, thanks for listening to/reading my whining, lol.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment