Sunday, September 8, 2013

Starting up again

So I have have a hectic 3 months, my birthday, car accident (no injury), then car being written off (meaning not getting to the gym) followed by exams!!

It's all over now and I know I've passed my exams so I can refocus :D

When my car was out I decided instead of the gym I'd start running outdoors which I've been enjoying and have signed up for a 10K :D I've put on about 1-2lbs over that 3 month period which is realistically negligible but since I want to lose weight it's a bit annoying and I would have rather maintained obviously!

I was eating between 2000 and 3500kcal every day though so there was no way I'd ever have lost!!! I reckon I probably average 2600kcal a day! All the running made that almost acceptable though!

Anyway, I've decided I want to shift the last 10-17lbs now I have more time and less stress, still no car so limited gym access but I'm training for my race and I'm terrified!!!!

I just wanted to check in here again because I've really appreciated the support in the past and would like to reconnect with lots of people trying to get healthier too :)

My goal is to exercise as often as possible and to eat 1700-2100kcal a day :)

So basically HI everyone! Is there anyone else training for their first 10K or had time off from actively trying to lose weight before restarting?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment