Monday, September 23, 2013

Please Help me!!!!! Anorexia recovery Advice!

Okay, I'll start with my stats. I'm 13, 157cm and I weigh around 37kg. Before my anorexia I weighed around 45kg and was probably 155cm tall. I started having issues with my body just after I got my first period. At first I didn't know much, so I didn't loose weight very fast and I still got my period two more times. So I researched more and learnt about calories and I starting restricting to 900 calories a day. As I began this I got my last period (in January) but it was light and lasted 7 days (not normal). Next, in March I decided to become vegetarian. I don't regret this decision even if it was partially made by my ED. Then people started realising my weight loss so I have tried to eat more. The problem is that I still want to be healthy! I have trouble eating more then 1000calories and I still get guilty and anxious if I exceed 1200 calories. I'm not really loosing weight anymore even though my calories are so low and I don't really want to gain weight either. The problem is that I want to get my period back! Also, my doctor said that my growth plates have almost closed so in almost finished growing. But I don't have a woman's body and I don't see how I could while being so short! Also, I really ENJOY counting calories and I don't know what to do!

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment