Monday, September 23, 2013

So out of proportion - Small top, massive legs

Hi everyone

Forgive me if someone has already posted this question but I am in need of help.

I have lost a significant amount of weight simply by moving more and eating less rubbish (no junk food whatsoever). I am very proud of my achievement which has left me with a 27inch waist and wearing a UK size 8 on top.

However, I have lost nothing whatsoever from my thighs or those dreaded saddlebags. I now measure 42 inches across my thighs and wear a size 12-14 on the bottom.

Now I actually feel worse than before I started my weight loss journey because I look so out of proportion. If I sit at a table from the top up I look slim, but from the bottom half down I still look big.

How on earth can I shift the weight from my legs? I don't really want to loose any more weight from my top half because I'll get too skinny.

I know I know that you can't spot reduce but surely there must be something I can do to target my legs.

It's making me really despondent like I want to just find the nearest shop and eat my way through their chocolate and biscuit aisles in order to proportion myself out a bit more.

HELP!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment