Monday, September 2, 2013

Please analyze my diet

My Stats

30 yr old, female, 5 ft tall, 238 lbs,

A few years ago I saw a dietician & was told to keep my calories at 1000 due to fact I am in a wheelchair because of Spina Bifida.  I am having an EXTREMELY hard time keeping to this.  However, my insurance will no longer cover meetings with a dietician.

My current diet runs around 1113 according to the log here on calorie count.  So what foods should I take away or switch with something else?

Breakfast #1

Protein Milk - 1 scoop Protein Powder, 1 c Unsweetened Almond Milk, 2 TBSP PB2

1 Fruit - Guava, Papaya, Pear, Apple, Orange, Grapefruit OR I have something I have never had before like Starfruit

Breakfast #2 (after 1st workout)

Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Yogurt w/ 1 TBSP Sunflower Seeds & 1 c Blackberries

Lunch

Taco Salad - 2 oz Taco Meat, Romaine Lettuce, Red Bell Pepper, 2 TBSP Salsa

Snack - 1 Pickle or 1 Cucumber (if I need to snack after 2nd workout)

Supper - 2 c Non-Starchy Veggie Medley & 3 oz Protein (lean beef or baked chicken breast)

Dessert - 2 c Watermelon & 12 Almonds

I drink mostly iced tea w/ a lime wedge, sparkling water, black coffee or water w/ lemon.

Workouts (all upper body workouts at my local YMCA)

1st - Opposite Days - 20 min Weight Machines or 15 min Arm Bike Intervals

2nd - 30 min Arm Bike & 30 min Swim


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment