Monday, September 2, 2013

Get Pepper Potts' Natural Texture (Because Gwyneth Paltrow Looks Amazing in Iron Man 3)

Have you guys seen Iron Man 3 yet? I heard it was as awesome as the other two and am dying to go. Plus, it made more in its opening weekend than any other solo superhero, not to mention practically any movie ever. Personally, though, I was stoked to hear that Gwyneth Paltrow totally embraces her inner badass as Pepper Potts and, from what I've seen, looks gorgeous in the process. (I mean, hello! Look at her.) Here's how to get her beachy-cum-badass texture. 

Start by washing your hair with a curl-defining shampoo and conditioner (even if you have straight hair), then use a microfiber towel to squeeze out all the water. Gentle comb out your 'do with a wide toothed comb, then scrunch in a curl defining, volumizing mouse like Bumble and bumble's.

If you have natural texture, use a diffuser to blow dry sections, gently cupping handfuls of strands as you. If you've got super straight hair like moi, dry it with a diffuser similar to the above. While your strands are still warm, twist two-inch pieces into tiny little buns and pin them in place. Leave it in for an hour at least (I did closer to four, cause like I said, my mane is straighter than an arrow) before you let them loose and it hit 'em with flexible hold hairspray. I'm loving this spray from VO5.

Then, go kick some bad-guy ass.

RELATED LINKS:

Image Credit: Courtesy of ScreenRant.com


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment