Saturday, August 24, 2013

What is ideal weight?

I think this is a question that many people ask themselves but to be more specific going beyond BMI does this actually vary between individuals. 

I am 5.8 , weigh 148 pounds and have a bmi of about 22.5 but i am just very average and havent got a clue what I should aim for. 148 sounds a lot and my weight fluctuates a lot and i haven been a bit on the heavy side but never obese and never slim. i have already lost like 10 pounds but I am not satisfied with my body yet and want to make more improvements.  Does anyone else have this problem, and what do you aim for, increasing muscle, working out more? So i am beginning to wonder if there is such thing as an ideal weight or do we just have to be satisfied at some point with what we have? 


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment