Saturday, August 24, 2013

3 New Packs of Face Wipes We Heart

I'm a clean-face addict, but I'm also prone to over doing it -- which is probably while I coat my face in this stuff every night. But I've been spending way too much time out of the house and it's seriously getting to be a problem when I get home and I'm tired, stressed, grimy, sweaty, annoyed, whatever -- and have no interest in washing my face.

So, I started stocking up on another option: face wipes.

I know what you're thinking, guys: "Those towelettes will NOT clean your face!" But I totes promise these do. No false advertising here.

Gone are the days of one-size-fits-all wipes. There is an awesome mix of crazy-effective benefits in every pack you pick up. Here are three of my latest faves guaranteed to give a clean, glowy complexion.

If you're like me and you're starting to feel a little less-than-useful (I swear grad school is aging me way too quickly), reach for cleansing wipes with anti-aging ingredients. The new Ole Henriksen Truth To Go Wipes have vitamin C to brighten, lighten and tighten, algae to firm and rev skin's collagen production, coQ10 to repair and green tea to protect. Sigh. I feel younger just talking about them.Next time you are feeling especially grimy, pull out a pack of Alba Botanica Hawaiian 3-in-1 Clean Towelettes, Deep Pore Purifying, Pineapple Enzyme . These bad boys have gentle cleansers to get rid of makeup, fruit enzymes to break through oil and awapuhi (aka ginger's long lost cousin) to tone and tighten skin. Bonus: the towelettes are biodegradable so you don't feel totally wasteful using 'em to clean yourself up.Tend to be on the sensitive side? Not only did Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes win our Healthy Beauty Award for Best Makeup Remover. They're super gentle (they have aloe and cucumber) and soft, but somehow still crazy effective.

RELATED LINKS:


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment