Sunday, August 25, 2013

what the heck is making me fat?

Lately i seem to be putting on more belly fat despite going to the gym 3-4 times a week and walking at least 40 minutes a day with my pups? I was away for two weeks and all my clothes felt loose I've now been back for almost two weeks from traveling and i feel swelled and fat. while we were away we didn't eat very much due to being on the go all the time. since i got back I've been eating my normal 1800 cals but I'm getting fat! the only difference in my eating is for the past two weeks I've had White rice twice a week. I've added two tbsp of peanut butter a day to my daily intake and sometimes it's chocolate peanut butter besides these two additions my foods been the same so why am I getting fat? Ps it's not my time of the month and its not in my head its quite clearly on my tummy! Please help or advice!

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment