Sunday, July 21, 2013

Just something to think about..

I read this forum every day.  I see so many people, not so very unlike myself, fretting endlessly about the importance of weight loss, how to go about it properly, and all of the varied reasons why we feel we must reduce ourselves.

To all of you, especially the women in this instance, take a moment to read this little quote.

I do not mean to discourage weight loss with this post, but I do mean to redirect the attention we give to our bodies towards health, and away from being less.

Sorry if this comes across as a bit weird. I just found it very thought-provoking and something some others might not have considered.

Be good to yourselves, and take care of you for all of the right reasons.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment