Sunday, July 14, 2013

Huge binge, feeling so ashamed and still hungry today :(

Hi guys, I don't know what came over me yesterday. It's like when I started eating, my body just wanted more, more, more and I could not stop :( I ate just over 3000 calories yesterday, when CC calculators reckon my maintenance is about 1750.

I knew I would probably overeat a little yesterday, it was a friend's birthday party with a bbq and drinks and all that. But I eat healthy before I went, and told myself to be sensible. I ended up having 2 chicken wings, 1 roll, 1 rib, 1 chicken drumstick, 2 sausages, then countless pieces of cake and chocolate - it's always the sweet stuff that really gets me :(

The weird thing is I didn't even get that overly full feeling until just before I went to bed (after eating another cookie..). And I am actually hungry again now - I've drank a big glass of water to make sure I'm hydrated.

I'm in a real dilemma now. I was planning on upping my calories a little during the week with the aim of not feeling the urge to binge at weekends, and eating back my exercise calories. I am not in a position to do loads of exercise - I've been really pushing myself lately (only had a few days off exercise in the past 3-4 weeks) and now my CFS and other life stuff (got alot of bad family stuff going on right now, plus I am having to start some work so I will have less time and energy to exercise) means I am feeling quite exhausted.

I wish I was able to purge it all. I wish I had the willpower to stop myself in the first place. I am trying to maintain around 114lbs at 5'4, 22, lightly to moderately active, and this amount of food is just too much! I feel like I shouldn't eat atall today, but I'm hungry :(

If I ate more in the week, I worry that I would just gain and still lack the willpower not to binge at the weekends. I have such a sweet tooth... help me guys :(


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment