Thursday, July 18, 2013

10 New Ways to Wear a Scarf

Pinterest Scarf Looks

If you're anything like me, Pinterest is your No. 1 time waster at work (Buzzfeed a close second). With a few clicks, I'm down the rabbit hole, pinning like a mad woman. Istanbul street style? Anything Olivia Palermo wears? Pinned, pinned, pinned.

So when I found myself in a scarf rut (the same three in rotation, always wrapped traditionally), I turned to Pinterest for a little inspiration. Draped, belted, wrapped: It's all in our slideshow. Now I can't wait to try this first look with this massive tribal print scarf from Theodora & Callum.

We want to see how you reinvent this wardrobe staple! Tweet us your looks @StephaniePaige and @SELFmagazine.

RELATED LINKS:

Image Credit: Original pin by Katie Whitman from UK-StreetStyle-Tumblr.com


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment