Saturday, June 22, 2013

Loss of period and Oral Provera

The story is..I lost 20 pounds and there's no sign of period for 3~4 months. My doctor prescribed me oral provera and yesterday was my last day (10 days). I stopped on the scale this morning and boomed! my weight went from 103 to 114...I've been eating like a crazy woman the past 10 days..I understand even with 114, I might still not be consider as a healthy weight, but this is really messing my mind now...I feel this urge to lose all the weights again (although I know probably 5 or 6 pounds of that came from water retention).

Have anyone else tried oral provera before? how did it work for you? I experienced a list of side effects such as headache, insomnia at night but drowsiness in the morning, nausea after waking up but super hungry at night...


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment