Thursday, June 6, 2013

Feeling lost! Would love feedback!

Hello everyone - I've been a member on this site for years, but put on about 10 pounds in the last year, and now feel lost about how to do this. I feel suddenly mystified, like I have no idea how to get the magic formula of calories in/calories out, what kinds of workouts I should be doing, etc.

I am 25 years old, 5'6" and 155 pounds. I work a mostly sedentary desk job, but try to workout about 5 days a week. At home I have an elliptical machine and free weights, and I also like to run.

Can someone give me a sense for about how many calories I should be eating, and how much of my workout should be cardio vs. weights.

Would greatly appreciate any help! Please ask questions if I didn't provide enough info.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment