Thursday, June 13, 2013

Am I doing well on my journey so far? (opinions? advice)

Ive been up and down on this journey but finally I have a few other people working with me that also want to lose the weight an we've created this nice little support system. I wanted opinions an advice because I'm over 300 pounds an was wondering if I seem to be doing everything ok so far, or if I should improve at all?? or if I'm pushing myself to hard at all

Basically the plan is to walk 6days a week for atleast 45mins-1hour an to try an keep active during the day so far its going onto day 6 an I've walked 1whole hour 5 out of the 6 days and did some work out dancing or playing with the dogs for a bit, Ive been feeling tired and weak but it could just be my body getting used to it..I wanted to make sure I'm not pushing myself to hard or to far for my weight, is this fine?? so far I still feel motivated just very weak an tired but Ive been told this is normal as I'm just starting out all over again

as for meals I typically eat 3 meals a day unless I wake up later then I'll just have brunch and dinner and a snack around 8:00, no eating after 9/10

example of my meals have been

breakfast: A bowl of oatmeal or a 1 egg omelete with cheese and one slice of toast

lunch: a sandwich or a cup of soup

dinner: a small serving of mashed potatoes with mushrooms n gravy over it an 2 small pieces of chicken, or a salad with chicken in it

snack: a small bowl of whole wheat cereal

hope I'm doing this right, sometimes I feel like my calories are to little or to much..I just try an watch my portions mostly instead of focusing to much on calories, an I try an drink lots of water, occassionally Ill have milk with my meals but its rare because I usually save it for snack.. a lot of the time I'm 80% full but get hungry through out the day an night an I typiclly drink anywhere from 6-10 glasses of water

anyway what do you think?? any advice??? opinions? how am I doing so far??


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment