Thursday, June 13, 2013

Need some Help/Advice please?

Hello I'm 38 yrs female old 5'1 and weigh 214 and I need some advice Making sure I'm doing things right or on the right track? I'm eating around 1400 calories aday  I walk any where around 1-2 miles a day on treadmill i do leg and arm exercise a few times a week My day usally goes like this 

I nomally stay within my daily calories give or take a few i drink mostly water i have a few Diet Soda( can't seem to give them up)

ANy help plz??

Breakfast:

Special K Cereal with 1% Milk

Snack:

Orange

Lunch:

Small salad or wheat sandwich

Snack:

Apple

Dinner:

Grilled Chicken Breast or Fish

Cantaloupe or watermellon

Small Salad

some type of beans

After workout:

Small 1/2 of a nutrion shake


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment