Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Please help!!

hey everyone I need some input REALLY bad. ok so I was off work for a while, sat around and was really lazy only walking and basic needs. I ate 2200 calories and I never gained weight. I now have been working midnights at a grocery store. I carry lots of heavy boxes and our night crew is waay understaffed  so we all work super fast and even run around alot. I weighed my self last week and I was 110 pounds. I have not been on the scale since I started work so dont really know if I lost weight. I weighed myself today and was 108 pounds. does that mean I burned 7000 extra calories last week? and does that mean I need to eat 1000 more calories a day just to maintain. oh and my stats are male, 110 pounds, 5'5, and 20 years old. I REALLY need to know if i should be eating more and how much more? please help!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment