Wednesday, May 29, 2013

PLEASE HELP; Trying to Recover From Restrictive Eating

Hello, I'm new around here and I finally decided to post here in the community to hear your suggestions and advice. I want to recover and be normal again.

I'm a 15 year old girl, 5' and 0" tall. The last time I weighed myself, I was 96.3 lbs (I'm not sure how accurate that is because I did Max Interval circuit on Insanity the day before...)

My restricted eating behaviors started back in February this year, and I finally admitted to it this month after seeing that I missed my period for three months. I was around 108lbs when I started restrictively eating. ( 123lbs when I started my weight loss journey overall. ) I also started the workout program Insanity around the same time, so that's pretty much a bad combination. I ate three meals a day, but most of it consisted of vegetables and other "clean and healthy foods." My weight dropped- the lowest being 93.

Now I'm trying to regain my weight and eat normally. I'm only taking in around 1700-1800 but my body is quickly gaining. I want to eat more, and I know I should, but I'm also just kind of scared. I don't want to go back to how I used to be before I loss some weight. I'm scared of over shooting my highest weight of 125lbs... I'm also still doing Insanity. I love the program, but should I stop so I can recover, or can I just eat more and continue with it? I really don't want to lose my fitness level because I signed myself up for the school track team for the next school year. If it helps, should I also stop counting calories and weighing myself daily and just eat like a normal teenager so I can recover?

I failed to set a healthy weight goal in the beginning which led to this point, but I'm willing to accept new ones to make sure I'm healthy again. I want to be strong and normal again, but I'm not sure where to start anymore or what to expect.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment