Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Back Up Plan – Weekly Weigh In

Love This!

This week’s weigh in at Weight Watchers was not fun.  I knew it was not going to be fun due to the fact that I ate a bunch of Easter candy, salty ham, and it’s that time of the month.

Sure enough-I was up 2.6.  Well damn.

Good thing is, I went and weighed in even though I didn’t want to!

It’s a new week and I am going to have a good one!

This week’s meeting topic was all about having a Plan B for exercise.  The best thing I heard was Jacynta ask, “If your plan for dinner doesn’t happen, do you say, ‘Oh well…I guess I’m not going to eat tonight?’”  No!  We come up with something else to eat.  We have a plan b!

When our exercise plans go awry, do you say, “Oh well…I guess I’m not going to workout today!”  Absolutely!

We need to come up with an alternative plan when our initial plan for exercise doesn’t happen for whatever reason!

Can’t workout outside because it’s raining?  Exercise inside on the treadmill or with a workout dvd.

Can’t go to the gym for some reason?  Get out into the street–Especially if the weather is nice!

Have an injury and can’t run or walk or elliptical or bike?  SWIM!

Be creative and find alternatives to your workouts!

Do you have a plan B for exercise?  Do you make it a priority?  Have a great week!

Photo Credit

“Why am I Here?” – Weekly Weigh InKicking and Screaming – Weekly Weigh InAction PlanExercise Goal – Weekly Weigh InSchedule It – Weekly Weigh In

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment