Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Weight gain, against the math..

In the span of a few days, I've gained 2 pounds (that have been reaffirmed each day on the scale--not budging..) but I didn't have an overall surplus of calories to cause it.

Over the past week, I did have one day that went a little over budget (curse Mexican food!), but then days with a deficit to follow, so in the end, I had a net deficit.

So why did I gain 2 pounds? With a net deficit just to be safe but really intending to maintain, my measurements and weight are up.

I've been at this higher weight for a few days now, so I don't think it's just fluctuation or water weight from extra sodium. (I don't even consume that much sodium..)

Any answers would be appreciated!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment