Friday, September 27, 2013

Please explain the science

Yesterday I posted about how upset I was that my weight loss seems to stall when I work out... I worked out all last week, and really how it makes me feel, but like I said I either gain a few ounces or stay at the same weight week after week... If I do not work out I loose almost a pound a day... I'm eating a bit more on workouts days, but taking the advice to stay @ 1500 every day no matter if I work out or not... Bit can anyone help me on the science part of it? Is it water weight that I'm loosing? And water weight that I hold onto when I work out? I have to admit that I like seeing the numbers drop, since I'm trying to get to a healthy BMI number.... I just can not figure out why I loose so much when I'm not working out, if anyone could explain it all to me my brain would be much relieved! Stats-5'3, 42 yo female, 181.7 as of this morning....lost 41.7 pounds since March through diet & excersize...45 more to go...thanks so much!

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment