Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mystery weight gain

Hi all. 

I weighed myself on Thursday and weighed in at 61.4kg. I have not changed my diet at all in the last 4 days and certainly didn't overeat at the weekend. I weighed myself this morning on the same scales, same time of day, been to the toilet etc etc (basically everything was the same) and the scales registered 62.4kg - a gain of 1kg in four days. I weigh myself pretty regularly and haven't seen a jump like this in ages.

I am eating on average 1800 - 2200kcal (I'm 5ft 6.5") and I am maintaining my weight. I started the C25K challenge and am going into week 4 today and wondered if this has anything to do with it? I did 5 days last week and gave myself a break over the weekend as muscles were starting to get tired.

So basically I was just wondering if anyone out there has had suffered with quick/mysterious gain like this, knowing they haven't overeaten, and have started exercising recently??? 


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment