Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Extremely frustrated

Hello everyone! I am having an issue with loosing weight and working out... I love how I feel after working out and how it tones my body, but I HATE that my weight gets "stuck" and won't budge.... I am very anxious to get down enough so that I am out of the "obese" category and with working out I feel like I will never get there... I took a week break from all workouts and lost 3 pounds! Then started again and lost nothing, and even gained a few ounces... If I was in "maintenance" mode I would not care, but I really want to loose this excess weight! I am 42, 5'3 and weigh 182.8...started my weight-loss journey on March 5 of this year and so far have lost 40 pounds- I really want to loose another 30-40 pounds... I was loosing weight with working out and diet until about a month ago.... On workout days I eat back the calories that I work off and the week that I took a break and didn't work out I ate between 1350-1400... I eat very clean and healthy. I'm thinking about working out every other week and taking a break in between or maybe working out less days- I don't know, I'm so torn. My workouts include a daily fast paced walk for an hour up and down hills in my neighborhood, I lift my son's weights, and do a series of videos by Joel Harper, sometimes I do a HIIT video... Does anyone else have this problem?? Can anyone give me some advice?? Of course my goal is to be healthy, but I really really also want to get rid of these pounds that I have to loose!! Thanks so much!

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment