Sunday, August 4, 2013

Getting frustrated!!!!

Hey all,

I'm new to this forum but I really need some advice.  For the past 3 months I've been dieting and working out at the gym. I go 4-5 days a week and do 35-40 min of cardio and 15-25 min high repition/low weight lifting.  I've been using "My Fitness Pal" app to track my eating and am trying to hit around 1500-1800 calories a day, sometimes I'm under, sometimes I meet it.  I am 35, 5'10, 250-255lbs (started at 270lbs), and while I'm seeing my clothes fitting better I'm not seeing the scale drop ANYTHING.  Yes I lost the initial weight but I feel like I'm at a stand still and last night I weighed myself and it seems like I've gained weight.  I've tried taking Safflower Seed pills to help with my metabolism, which is probably dead after eating whatever I wanted and drinking Diet Mt Dew for years, but I just feel at a ledge and I don't know what to do.  I'm working my ass off but it's LITERALLY still there.  Any advice would help, should I see a doctor, do I need to cut down on my calories? Thank you.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment