Friday, July 26, 2013

Drop 10 Success Story: "I'm More Determined Than Ever to Reach My Fitness Goals."

Lucretia Barton, 29, of Fords, New Jersey, shed 10 pounds and completely changed her fitness outlook with our Drop 10 plan this spring. "I wanted to be as healthy as possible, and I knew that started with me. The Drop 10 Plan has given me a positive view on keeping junk out of my body and staying active."

HER MOTIVATION

Barton always struggled with her weight and felt stuck, not knowing what fitness or nutrition changes to make in order to improve her life. The New Jersey native even avoided looking in the mirror, unhappy with what she saw, feeling it didn't match the person she was inside.

Lucretia Barton

THE PAYOFF

Today, Barton is happy with her reflection: "When I look in the mirror now, I admire the changes I see. It makes my smile brighter, and I feel more confident in my own skin." The Drop 10 Plan helped her sort out which foods were best for fueling fat burn, but more importantly, it made her realize that she was eating for all the wrong reasons. "I learned you should eat to live, not live to eat." Her friends consider her an inspiration, and Barton is still following the Drop 10 Plan, with continued success. "Even though I have more work to do, I'm dedicated to keeping at it."

Now it's your turn: Sign up for the Drop 10 plan now and be on your way to losing two pounds a week!

If you shed pounds on our plan, we want to hear from you! Email us at eatright@self.com with the subject line "Drop 10 Success" and your story could be featured in the magazine or on Self.com.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment