Sunday, June 9, 2013

Secrets We Got Gwyneth To Spill

Just when you thought we'd shared everything Gwyneth, we have a bit more EXCLUSIVE deets on all things Paltrow. Check out her quick-fire answers to our Qs.

Thing about yourself that you'd most like to change: My ego. It's what I fight against.You know you need to workout when: I've been traveling and feel lethargic and bloated.On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being most confident and 1 being the least, how would you rate your confidence in a bikini? For a 40-year-old, mother-of-two, I feel pretty confident. I mean, 7? 8? 9? Alright, I'll say 9. I do still have butt insecurities.Best $20 you ever spent: Pregnancy kits? If Chris wants to make you laugh, all he has to do is: Open his mouth. If you have 10 free minutes to yourself, you: check email, take a hot bath with Epsom salts or read a book. I just finished Gone Girl.

Wanna learn more about Gwyneth? Watch her behind the scenes at our April cover shoot!

--Erin Bried

Image Credit: Matt Jones



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment